Any collection, use or storage of usage data and/or personal data is solely permitted within the legal framework of the data protection regulations of the Federal Republic of Germany. In the following we provide more information on the nature, extent and purpose of any data that may be collected, stored or used.
1. This data protection information applies to data processing by Paul & Albrecht, Patentanwälte PartG mbB, Stresemannallee 4b, 41460 Neuss, Germany / Germany.
Our company data protection officer can be reached at the aforementioned address or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. When visiting the website www.paul-albrecht.com or calling the website www.paul-albrecht.com, the browser used on your terminal will automatically send information to the server of the aforementioned website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer
• Date and time of access
• Name and URL of the retrieved file
• Website from which the access was made (referrer URL)
• Browser used and if applicable operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
• Ensuring comfortable use of the aforementioned website
• Evaluation of system security and system stability
• For further administrative purposes.
3. The legal basis for data processing is set out in Article 6 para. 1, sentence 1 lit.f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 letter a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent. Personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
A transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only disclose your personal information to third parties if
• You have your express consent in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit.a DSGVO
• Disclosure pursuant to Article 6 (1), first sentence, lit.f of the GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data
• In the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit.c GDPR
• This is legally permissible and required under Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit.e of the GDPR for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made in order not to have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes stated above to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit.f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit.f GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
We use Google Analytics, a Google Inc. advertising analytics service ( https://www.google.com/intl/en/aboubt/ ) (1600 amphitheater parkway mountain view, approx. 94043 usa) for the purpose of tailoring and continually optimizing our site , in the following Google). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used in accordance with Section 4. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
• Browser type and browser version
• Operating system used
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
• Time of the server request
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and customization of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all functions of the website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website including your IP address and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on ( https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=DE ).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, please refer to the Google Analytics Help Center ( https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en ).
How to use the open source software Matomo for analysis and statistical analysis of the use of the website. For this purpose, cookies are used in accordance with section 4. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transmitted to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a needs-based design of our website. The information will not be passed on to third parties.
In no case will an IP address be associated with other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
Your visit to our website is currently covered by the Matomo Advertising Analysis. Click here to stop your visit ( https://analytics.hybrid-cms.de/index.php?module=CoreAdminHome&action=optOut ).
6. Affected rights
you have the right
• in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its details;
• in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR, demand immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, to require the deletion of your personal data held by us, except as required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, pursue or defend legal claims is;
• in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert, enforce or exercise this data Defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing under Article 21 GDPR;
• You, in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR, you can revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
• - to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or our company headquarters.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit.f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, as far as there are reasons for that Your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. Data security
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Copyright 2020 by Paul & Albrecht. All rights reserved